Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Love English SMS

Love English SMS

Girl your clever girl your smart.
girl your like a work of art.
girl your sexy girl your fine.
d only thing you are not is mine!

--

Relation is what I share with you.
Success is what I pray for you.
Happiness is what I wish for you.
But remember is what I need from you.
Your Sweet Heart

--

I cant really choose people who come 
into my life.But i can always choose 
those who should stay,because i know 
they are worth keeping.Just like YOU.

--

Sun cant come to earth but sends love as rays,
Clouds cant come to river so send love as rains..
Similarly, I cant come to u now so sending my 
care as sms..Take care!

--

Having a person like you has made 
me happy in a million ways and 
if u want to go from me I would 
find millon way to stay with me...!

No comments:

Post a Comment