Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Love English SMS

Love English SMS
D sweetest words ever said 
by a Lover 2 his Love..
"I m jealous of d people 
U ever hugged Bcz 4 a moment 
they held My Entire World 
in their arms"..!!

--

Allow me to whisper.
No matter who I am Thinking,
my heart will always and
only stunned to you.
never forget me
you are the best.

--

They say, you only live once ...
but if you let me live it with you
Then once is all what I need.

--

GREAT LOVE: It's when you shed 
tears yet you still care; it's when 
you're ignored yet you still long; 
it's when he begins to love another 
yet you still smile and say 
"I'm happy for you."

--

I can't describe my love for you 
in any language. it is known only to 
God i only know that i can't my live 
my life without you.i love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment