Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Kiss Day Wishes

Kiss Day Wishes SMS
Love is the name,
Kiss is the game,
Forget the name,
Lets play the game.

--

Kiss Spread Germs
Kisses Spread Germs.
Germs Are Hated…
Come On Baby Kiss Me,
Because I M Vaxinated

--

Kiss is fly from lips,
Lips is wet also kiss,
Dont miss a kiss
it is a valve of this

--

“Where should one use perfume?”
a young woman asked.
“Wherever one wants to be kissed,”
I said.
Kiss Day SMS

--

If u do anything for too long,
it starts to lack edge,
to become too easy.
Easy is the kiss of death.
Happy Love Kiss Day SMS

--

Love you, as I always do,
Kiss me, as I care for you,
I have never seen heaven my dear,
But I can live in hell with you.

--

I pressed my lips to yours, my love,
To taste your kiss so sweet
You held me for a minute, love,
And that moment so soon did fleet

--

Kissing is a means of getting 
two people so close together 
that they can’t see anything 
wrong with each other. 
Happy Kiss Day

--

Love you, as I always do,
Kiss me, as I care for you,
I have never seen heaven my dear,
But I can live in hell with you.
Happy Kiss Day

--

Happy Kiss Day !!!!!
Kisses Are Sweeter Then Wine…So
I Don’t Wanna Miss The Chance 
To Give You A Sweet One 
On This Special Day

No comments:

Post a Comment