Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Promise Day Quotes

Promise Day Quotes
I promise one day you'll regret losing me
you'll look back and say,
'Dammn...dat guy really did love me.

--

"We promise according to our hopes,
and perform according to our fears"- 
Francois duc de la.

--

"Promise only what you can deliver.
Then deliver more than you promise..."

--

I promise to be there for you in 
all of your times of joy and sorrow 
I promise to support you no matter what... 
Happy Promise Day!

--

My Life’s Beautiful Words I Ever Read..
“”We promise according to our hopes,,
and perform according to our fears. “”
Happy Promise Day

--

I promise I’ll always with you..
and you know “A prince never lacks
legitimate reasons to break his promise.”
Happy promise Day.

--

You May Differnciate The Looser And Winner
Losers make promises they often break.
Winners make commitments they always keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment