Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Kiss Day Love SMS

My eyes are eager to see you,
my ears are eager to listen you,
my lips are eager to kiss you,
and my dreams in night are 
eager to welcome you.

--

Do you ask me only a kiss ?
Do you know what it means for me?
Everything. With a kiss you give me
the hell and the heaven, the smile and
the tears, the courage and the fear…
..a kiss means to be still us.

--

That first kiss said I LOVE YOU,
The next said i’ll be there,
the third said i’m yours always.
My heart replied, I LOVE YOU TOO,
And then i’ll never leave,
The third kiss said it all…
Happy Kiss Day

--

Never KISS a lady-police,
She will say …hands up.
Never KISS a lady-doctor,
She will say …Next please,
Always KISS a lady-teacher,
She will say …repeat it 5 time,
Happy kiss day !!

--

As u go to bed Tonight, 
I beg the moon to give u light, 
Telling my angels to hug u tight 
& make sure u will be all right, 
I asked the gentle breeze to kiss u 
Goodnight! 

--

Like Strong Men Of Valor,
Our Dueling Tongues Will Fight,
As The Fight For Supremacy
Can Only Be Dominated By One Knight
Who Will Win The Battle And Title
For The Best Kisser This Night?

--

Proposing u was my desire
having u is my jackpot
loving u is my attitude
pleasing u is my duty
missing u is my habit
kissing u is my wish
together forever my fulfillment .

--

Kissing you baby is my dream
Kissing you baby is my dream.
I am strawberry & you are the cream. 
Handle me gently keep me real keen.
U & i together babes is passion so extreme

--

Just the thought of you puts 
a bright smile on my face. 
The sound of you voice brightens up 
my day & Your kiss puts me on cloud 9. 
Thats how special you are to me. 

--

I will give U 1 kiss to go to sleep.
I give U 2 kisses 2 dream.
I give U an endless row of kisses 2,
when U wake up in D morning, think of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment