Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Hug Day SMS

I Got a gift 4 u!
No cost!
No batteries required!
Tax free,
Performs silently,
extremely personal!
Fully returnable!
Its a HUG from “ME” 2 U!

--

Even though I’m away, in my heart
I’m right by your side.
And here’s a hug from me
To say, I love you lots
Sweetheart!
Happy Hug Day

--

Sending you a hug to ease your stress.
a kiss to make you smile and my heart to say,
I’m thinking of you. i miss you!!
Happy Hug day to u dear….

--

“Talk to me when I am bored!
Kiss me when I am sad,
hug me when i cry,
Think of me when I die,
love me When I’m still Alive.
Happy hug day to my wife!!”

--

Alone? I’ll be ur shadow.
Want to cry? Here’s my shoulder.
Need a hug? I’ll hold you tight.
Bcoz where ur strength ends,
My worth of being ur love begins.

--

“Sending you a hug to ease your stress.
a kiss to make you smile and my heart to say,
I’m thinking of you. i miss you!!
Happy Hug day to u dear”

--

A hug’s a way to share the joy
And sad times we go through
Or just a way for friends to say
They like you ’cause you’re you.

--

Tonight I ask the stars above,
How I’ll ever win ur Hug Day,
What do I do,What do I say,
2 turn ur angel eyes my way

--

N your arms I feel so great
The warmth
The love
Best place iz in that state
Love me
Hold me
Kiss me
Hug me

--

A hug is an amazing thing
It’s just the perfect way
To show the love we’re feeling
But can’t find the words to say
Wish You Happy Hug Day

No comments:

Post a Comment