Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Hug Day SMS

Hug Day SMS

HERE IS A FREE HUG FOR YOU!
Keep it going by passing
this hug on to your friends.
Enjoyable Hug Day.

--

Did you know that..
Hugs grease the wheels
of the world.
So Plz Give me a hug …..
I Love you….

--

During the lowest phase of 
your life a simple hug from 
that special someone can turn 
your tears to joy.Happy Hug Day.

--

Ohhhh, I luv hugging.
I vish I waaaz an octopus,
so I could huggg 10+ people at a time!!!1

--

Meaning of Hugs:-
H- appy feelings shared
U- niversally warm & fuzzy
G- reat 2 give & 2 receive
S- ure 2 make anyone’s day
I hope this “HUG”.
Makes ur day brighter.

--

I know You love gifts
I am sending you one that is huge ..
Its a hug from me to you!
Happy hug Day dear….

--

I could not remmbr any-1!!!!!
hugging me like that before….
Have Great Hug Day….

--

Worrying doesn’t reduce 
Yesterdays sorrow But 
it empties today’s strength
So don’t worry Be happy and 
HUG the life with a smile.

--

Arms r 4 hugging,!!!
boys r 4 kissing,!!!
sluts r 4 dissing & best!!!
frndzzz r 4 when the boy is!!
kissing the slut & all!!!
u really need is a hug.!!!

--

I Love you more today 
than I did yesterday,
But not as much as 
I will tomorrow.HAPPY HUG DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment