Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Hug Day SMS

Hug Day SMS
Hug someone you love and tell 
how much you care because
When they are gone no matter 
how loud you shout and
Cry they won’t hear you anymore.

--

A sweet friend is like a pillow
When you are tired you sleep on it
When you are sad you drop tears on it
When you are angry you punch it &
When you are happy you hug it.

--

A Hug Doesn't Only Mean To
Have Someone In Your Arms..
But To Relax That Person From
All Sorrows And Realise Them
That Ther Is Someone Who Has
Devoted Their Life Just
To Make You Smile Bright.

--

What Is Hug?
Its When U Love The Soul
Of Sum One Much &
U Can Not Describe Your
Feeling By Any Communication
& Want 2 Give A Loving
Touch To One Whom U Love!!

--

Tears can sometimes be more 
special than smiles….. 
For smiles can be given to 
any one but tears are only 
shed for people we Hug.

--

No matter where you are,
I’ll always find my way to,
Hug you tight and shower 
you with my kisses,
I love only you,
Have a Nice Hug Day.

--

Just do me a favor,
Put ur left hand on ur right 
shoulder and Ur right hand 
on ur left shoulder. Guess what …
I just messaged you a hug…

--

Life is a bug at times
For those times and always
Here’s a HUG from
Me to say …
Don’t worry
Be happy on this Hug Day!

--

Just do me a favor,
Put ur left hand on 
ur right shoulder and
Ur right hand on ur
left shoulder.Guess what …
I just messaged you a hug.

--

Never ask for a kiss, just take it.
Never give a hug, ask for it.
Never ask do u love me, 
first say I love you.
Never say I can’t live without you, 
say I live for you Happy Hug Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment