Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Love English SMS

When You Enter In This World
You Are Loved,
When You Leave This World
You Are Loved,
It's Only The Time In Between 
That You Have To Manage.. !

--

It's better to loose your 
Ego to the one you Love,
than to loose the one 
you LOVE because of EGO.

--

Every gust brings your fragrance
Every moment gives your feel
Your sadness is the cause of my despair
Your smile provides the heal..!

--

Some say they love rain,
but when it rains,
they use an umbrella.
Some say they love the sun
but when the sun shines,
they search for shade.
Some say they love the wind
but when it’s windy,
they close their windows.
That’s why,
I am scared,
when someone says :
“I love U”.

--

Let d world stop turning, 
Let d sun stop burning, 
Let dem tell me loves not 
worth going through. 
If it all falls apart, 
I will know deep in my heart, 
The only dream dat mattered 
had come true, 
In dis life I was loved by U..!

No comments:

Post a Comment