Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Love English SMS

Love English SMS
God give me u so there is no need 
to worry.through good and bad, 
I know, i have a sweet heart, 
so true and that is u.

--

A prayer can go where I cannot go.
Through Prayers i can be with you
without being There.
I may be miles away
but my prayers
Will always be with You…!

--

Love... a small word for such a complex emotion.
There is no simple explanation for it,
because love is made up of many things.
It cannot be measured, because it is a feeling.

--

My heart is like an open BOOK
It depends on how you read ME
Dont judge me by my COVER
Look inside & discover 
i will be ur true frnd 4EVER..!

--

Difference Between Love And Crush:
When U Like A Person And 
U Know Why U Like The Person,
Its Crush. But..
When U Like A Person And 
You Don't Know Why It's LOVE..!

No comments:

Post a Comment