Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Holi Festival Messages

Holi Festival Messages
A Colourful Message, to a colourful person,
for colourful day, in a colourful way,
as a pray, that the colourful ray,
may forever stay - "Happy Holi"

--

God has been very kind to give us 
different colours of life so that 
we may enjoy ourselves as humans to 
the fullest. May you enjoy the colours 
of Holi!

--

For this, is a special time when family
And friends get together,for fun.
Wishing laughter and fun to cheer your days,
In this festive season of Holi and always!!!!!!!!
“Happy Holii”

--

You would look so cute and adorable 
with the red gulal on your face. 
I know your cousins are not going to leave 
you. Tell mama to send your Holi pictures. 
Miss you soooo much. Yours loving aunt,

--

Hope your life is filled with 
colours that reflect joy and harmony. 
Forever May these colours spread 
through the spectrum of your life, 
and fill every corner with prosperity

--

Even though I am far away from you, 
out of India, I can feel the colors of 
Holi celebrations.
I wish you all a colourful Holi. 
I wish Holi Festival paint ur life 
with colors of happiness.

--

Thanks for the greetings and 
the lovely photographs of Minnu 
in Kashmiri dress. 
We wish you a very Happy Holi. 
We are sure Minnu will enjoy 
the colours. With love

--

May the joy, cheer, Mirth and merriment
Of this divine festival, Surround you forever.
May the happiness, That this season brings
Brighten your life, And, hope the year
Brings you luck and Fulfills all your 
dearest dreams! Happy HOLI…..

--

Holi Mubarak Ho Ranjan Bhai 
May God spray colors of success 
and prosperity over you and your family. 
I wish this Holi is as special as it 
has always been. I'm eagerly waiting to 
relish those lovely 
gujiyas prepared by Bhabhiji.

--

Happy Holi to all Indians 
Bhaiyon Holi ke rango mein 
khoob rangna aur masti karna.
I hope this Holi brings lot 
of colors in each and everybody's life. 
I wish I was in India to celebrate Holi with 
my loved ones. I miss the grand celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment