Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Valentine Day Love Messages

Valentine Day Love Messages
May you find that special someone
On this Valentine’s Day
For I send my heart and love to you
From very far away
Let light shine upon you
On your beautiful face
And let a smile show
That no one can erase
You are my Special Valentine
And to the world it will be known
Regardless of your outcome
Today you will not be alone
Smile little or smile big
Just as long as you are mine
So don’t show me a frown
Because I am your Valentine
Happy Valentine’s Day.

--

Oh Valentine, Valentine
Please be mine
These words, oh so sweet
I cannot define
Oh Valentine, Valentine
Please be mine
Could these words be so true
That I really do love you?
Oh Valentine, Valentine
Please be mine
These words are so sweet
They taste better than any treat
Oh Valentine, Valentine
Please be mine
I love you so much from the bottom
Of my heart
That no one or nothing
Can ever tear us apart.

--

Saying Goodbye So Soft
The Brief Touch Of Your Lips
On My Cheek.
Was I Almost Intruding?
“Look After Yourself ”
Should Have Been
“I Love You!”
Then The Jumbo Flew Over
My Head
And I Shouted My Love
Above The Roar
And Thundering Thrust
. . . As If You’d Hear.
Through The Clouds In My Eyes
I Watched You Fly Away
And Wished I’d Been Born With Wings.

--

On this day made just for lovers
something weighs heavily on my mind
yet still I have to question~
Will you be my valentine?
There will be no roses delivered
no chocolates that taste divine
yet none of that matters to me~
Will you be my valentine?
There will be no jewelry 
received from you to me~
that suits me just fine all 
I want from you is your heart
Will you be my valentine?
On this day made just for lovers
you’ll give me your heart, I’ll give you mine
yet still I have to question
Will you be my valentine?

--

Essential Valentine
On Valentine’s Day we think about
Those matchless people who
Give extra meaning to our lives–
The very special few.
Without them, skies would turn to gray,
Things wouldn’t be the same,
Life wouldn’t be as colorful,
It would be a duller game,
And when I contemplate that group–
Friends and family who are mine,
I appreciate and treasure you,
You’re essential, Valentine!

--

Be my Valentine, for I
Each day have thought of you.
My whole life couldn’t manage what
Your ready smile can do,
Vanquishing my loneliness
As though all light were new.
Let me be your Valentine
Even as you’re mine,
Needing what I have to give
That each might each define
In friendship and in harmony,
Now you, now I the melody,
Each helping each to shine.

--

Be my Valentine, my love,
As I will be for you,
And we will love the whole day long,
And love our whole lives through.
For love has no parameters
And does not end with time,
But is the gift of paradise,
A pinch of the sublime.
So let us take this holiday
To resubmit our love
To those within that know no sin
And with the angels move.

--

Veil us in icy mist
And hide us from the wind!
Love eludes the paradigm,
Eden yet within.
None will see our nakedness,
That outward sign of trust,
Intimate in joy and pain,
Need, tenderness, and lust;
Easily familiar,
‘Twixt ecstasy and peace,
Safely in our solitude,
Delighted to repeat
A passion that returns, returns,
Yet renders us complete.

--

Words can tell what hearts divine
This most romantic time of year:
So will you be my Valentine?
I’ll be yours if you’ll be mine
Till golden moon meets midnight drear.
For words can tell what hearts divine
When air’s perfume and water’s wine,
On days when angels wait to cheer:
So will you be my Valentine?
Ah, love! Let love this one day shine
On fancies lush and passions sheer!
For words can tell what hearts divine:
So will you be my Valentine?

--

You are my heart, my hope, my help,
The passion that is me,
The whole of which I am a part,
My peace, my ecstasy.
You are my future, present, past,
My ship, my sail, my ocean,
The wind that brings me home again,
The home for every motion.
Come sing with me my song.
Come be my Valentine, and I
Will love you my life long, my love,
Will love you my life long.

No comments:

Post a Comment