Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Valentine Day Love Messages

Valentine Day Love Messages
Be My Valentine
This may be a little silly,
But I have a question for you,
Will you be my valentine?
‘Cause no one else will do…
I know you are my boyfriend
But will you be my valentine?
I can’t think of anyone else
I’d want to have as mine…
No one else gives me the tingles
The way you always do,
So, will you be my valentine?
So I can share this with you…
No one has ever kissed me
And sent chills down my spine,
Until the night you kissed me,
So, please be my valentine…
Like I said this is silly,
But I have one last question for you…
If you agree to be my valentine,
Can I be yours too?

--

Once in a life time
you find someone
who touches not only your heart
but also your soul
Once in a life time
You discover someone
who stands beside you,
not over you..
Once in a lifetime
if you are lucky
you find someone
as i have found you
Very special people
We can be ourselves with,
talk with, laugh with,
hope with and believe with….!

--

Wondering what my Valentine lover
Will give me on Valentine’s day
Will it be a trip abroad?
Will it be money for me to hoard?
Will it be a diamond ring?
Will it be two lovebirds to happily sing?
Will it be a brand new car?
Will he reach up for the bewitching stars?
No my Valentine lover
Had cupid’s dart
He aimed the dart
Towards my heart
My Valentine lover gave me his heart
In return I gave him mine
To keep with him
Till the end of time
Yes; my Valentine lover gave me his heart!

--

When you are sad
I will dry your tears
When you are scared
I will comfort your fears
When you are worried
I will give you hope
When you are confused
I will help you cope
And when you are lost
And can’t see the light
I shall be your beacon
Shining ever so bright
This is my promise
I pledge till the end
Why you may ask?
Because you’re my friend.

--

~Love~
We think abt it.
Sing abt it, Dream abt it &
Loose sleep worrying abt it
When we do not know we have
It, we search for it .
When we discover it, we don’t
Know wh8 to do with it .
When we have it, we fear Loosing it.
Its d constant source
Of pleasure & pain But
We dont know whch it’ll b
From one moment to d Next.
Its a short word,
Easy to spell, Difficult to define &
Impossible to live without … !

--

To ask you to be my Valentine
I’d have to talk to you,
Something that in all this time
I’ve managed not to do.
I’d have to get past “Hi!” somehow
To show you that I care,
But the right time is never now,
Especially when you’re there.
It’s as if a wall of fear,
I wait in fear-filled doubt.
But now the day of love has come,
And I must cross its line,
And so I ask you through this poem
To be my Valentine.

--

A CUTE LOVE STORY:
Two Butterflies
Were In Love.
1 Day They
Decided To Play
Hide N Seek,
They Fixed A
Flower & Decided That,
Tomorrow 1 Who Will Come 
First & Sit On This Flower
Will Love The Other More.
At Morning The Male 
Butterfly Came Very Early
& Waited For The Flower To Open.
When It Opened,
He Was Shocked To See That,
The Female Butterfly Had Died Inside It,
Bcoz She Was Waiting 
Since Last Night To Tell Him…!!
“HOW MUCH SHE LOVES HIM”:

--

Will you be my Valentine?
I know that I am yours.
You are like a tossing sea
And I am like your shores.
You are like an endless wave
And I your waiting sand.
And I will wait forever as
You come and smooth my hand.
I will wait forever, yet
You are a part of me.
I hold you in my arms, while you
Come to me endlessly.
Will you be my Valentine?
I know that I am yours.
I love you with a love that yearns
To be your golden shores.

--

A Valentine is nothing like
A chocolate or a rose.
For in a week these shall be gone,
But Valentines remain.
If love were always sweet to tongue
Or fragrant to the nose,
Each day would be like Valentine’s,
And we would go insane.
A Valentine just hangs around
Waiting to be kissed
Long after special days have passed
And every days are here.
So one is wise to choose one well
And chocolates to resist.
For in the midst of mania
It’s nice to have one near.

--

How often do we linger in
The vestibule of life,
Not ready to embrace the soul
We’ve taken for a wife?
Nor bear the dread oblivion
Of being who we are?
Nor render well our willing part
When we are not the star?
Ah, Valentine! This day of love
Behold what you have wrought!
And seek within the love you have
The love you long have sought.
For love loves not illusion,
Demanding what is true:
That underneath your greed and lust
You need her love for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment