Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Promise Day SMS

Love is the happiness of today,
And promise of tomorrow,
so this warm note comes to you,
to say that live life with 
a heart full of love.
Happy Promise Day!

--

Speaking Without Egos,
Loving Without Intentions,
Caring Without Expectations,
I Promise You That 
You Will Be Mine Always.
Happy Promise Day

--

True Love Always Demands
True Promises, And Promises
If Fulfilled Then Life
Become Like Heaven,
Always Fulfill You Promises
Happy Promise Day

--

Sweetie I Can’t Promise 
To Solve All Your Problems,
I Can Only Promise,
That I’ll Never Let 
You Face Them Alone..
Happy Promise Day..

--

Always Take Care Of 
Three Things In Life:

1) Trust
2) Promise
3) Relation..
Because Thay Don’t 
Make Noise 
When They Break..!

--

We Have So Much More
Than I Ever Thought We Would,
I Love You More
Than I Ever Thought I Could.
I Promise To Give You
All I Have To Give,
IĆ¢€™ll Do Anything For You
As Long As I Live.

--

Promise Me That You Will
Always Be My True & Best
Friend Forever.. And Naver
Be Sad & Always Be Happy
In All Good And Bad
Moments Of Life..

--

You are as sweet as Rose bud
You are Bright As A Star
You are cute as a kitten
That's What U Are.
You Are Everything for me
Happy promise day 2014.

--

Promises And Love Walk
Together Like The Railway
Tracks Which Never Could
Be Apart, Love Your Promises
And Fulfill Your Promises
To Keep Love Alive
Happy Promise Day

--

Happy Promise Day My Friends...
Do Me A Favour...
Promise Me Today That You Will
Not Break Your Promises
Which You Have Made To Your
Loved Ones... Promise..?

No comments:

Post a Comment