Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Promise Day 140 Word SMS

We are meant to be together and
always be near through the
good times and bad one
Happy Promise Day

--

I Want Someone Who
Promise Me Nothing
But Tries To Give
Me Everything.
Happy Promise Day.

--

Promise To You My Dear
We Will Walk Together
Till The Life Ended
Happy Promise Day

--

If u r cold at nite,
let the promise of my luv>
covr u Dear lyk a warm blanket”
Have Good Promise Day..

--

Losers Make Promises
They Often Break
Winners Make Commitments
They Always Keep.

--

Promise To Always Love You 
Promise You My Love 
Promise You My Life 
Promise To Always Trust You

--

Don’t Promise Me The
Moon Or The Stars..
Just Promise Me..
You’ll Stay Under
Them With Me..
Happy Promise Day.

--

Promise To Yourself To Be
Positive In Life &
Keep Smiling.
Happy Promise Day.

--

If one day u feel 
like crying, call me.
I can't promise 
to make u laugh,
but I'll b cry with u.

--

I Won’t Promise To Be 
Your Friend Forever,
Because,
I Won’t Live That Long,
But Let Me Be Your 
Friend As Long As I Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment