Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Kiss Day English SMS

When I met you I was afraid to kiss you,
when I kissed you I was afraid to love you,
now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

--

Kiss Me Softly And Speak To Me 
Low; Trust Me Darling, 
The Time Is Near, When We May Live 
With Never A Fear Kiss Me Dear! 
Kiss Me Softly, And Speak To Me Low.

--

I will give you one kiss to go to sleep.
I give you two kisses to dream.
I give you an endless row of kisses to,
when you wake up in the morning,think of me.

--

- Kiss on the Forehead: We're cute together .
- Kiss on the Cheek: We're friends.
- Kiss on the Hand: I adore you.
- Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now.
- Kiss on the Shoulder: Your perfect.
- Kiss on the Lips: I LOVE YOU...!

--

Kiss is the first step to show
how much i love you,
how much i think about you,
how much i miss u
and
show that i trust u...!

--

Proposing u was my desire
having u is my jackpot
loving u is my attitude
pleasing u is my duty
missing u is my habit
kissing u is my wish
2gether 4eva my fulfillment .

--

I want to drink the water from your lips,
I want to hear the movement of your soul,
I want to touch the sound of your heart,
I want to be u.

--

Five Benefits of Kissing?
1.Change taste.
2.Burn Calories.
3.Lips never go dry.
4.Relieve stress.
5.Make face muscles strong.
So keep Kissing?.

--

Pure than milk soft than flower.
Since i have you as my lover,
Come to me near,
I”ll kiss your lips without fear,
U”ll say, having you is 
treasure & be with me for ever.

--

When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you…
When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you…
When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you…
Now that I love you, I’m afraid to lose you.
Lovely Kiss day  :* !!

--

My eyes are eager to see you,
my ears are eager to listen you,
my lips are eager to kiss you,
and my dreams in night are eager to welcome you.

--

If you give me your kiss for breakfast,
Your hug for lunch and your love for dinner,
I promise you will never catch me eating elsewhere,
Because I have no reason to do so.
Happy Kiss day

--

Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People
Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People
Kiss is not like Nike..Just Do It.
Kiss is not like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More
But Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga .

--

U r sweeter than honey. purer than milk.
softer than flower. since i have u as my lover,
come to me near, i'll kiss ur lips without fear.
u'll say, having u is treasure & be wit me for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment