Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Rain English SMS

Rain English SMS
The rain may b falling hard outside,
But ur smile makes it all alright.
I’m so glad that ur my frnd.
I know our frndship will never end.

--

Wish You A Happy Rainy Season.
Let There Be Shower Of Love,
Greenery Of Money,Thunder Of Fame,
Lightning Of Power, & A Small 
Drop Of Memory To Remember ‘Me’.!!

--

If  I could pull down the rainbow
I would write UR name with 
it & put it back in the sky
to let every body know how colorful 
my life is with a frnd like U!

--

The Taste Of Oranges
The Walk In Frost
The Golden Sunlight
The Beauty Of Autumn Colors
The Magic Of Wet Red Leaves
“Happy first rain of winter”

--

If I could pull down the rainbow
I would write UR name with it
& put it back in the sky 2 let
everybody know how colourful
my life is with a friend like U!!

--

The rain makes all things beautiful,
The grass & flowers 2,
If rain makes all things beautiful,
Why doesn’t it rain on you?

No comments:

Post a Comment