Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Mahavir Jayanti English SMS

Mahavir Jayanti English SMS
I Hope Preaches of Lord Mahavira
Right knowledge,
Right faith,Right conduct,
Give us the exact path to attain 
the liberation of one’s self.

--

A Good Way To Observe… 
When you Try For Peace And, 
Strengthening The Bonds of 
Brotherhood… “HAPPY MAHAVIR JAYANTI”

--

I always ask Lord Mahavir 
to give you what you DESERVE, 
Not what you DESIRE…!!
It is because your Desires may be few…!
But you Deserve a LOT…!
Happy Mahavir Jayanti

--

Little keys can open big locks.
Simple words can express great thoughts.
I hope my simple pray can make your 
life great Happy Mahavir Jayanti!

--

Close your eyes let me pray for you.
GOD please protect and bless
this wonderful person
who is not closing his eyes
while I pray and smiling
before even I say Happy Mahavir Jayanti!

No comments:

Post a Comment