Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Love English Messages

Love English Messages
I hear your voice inside my head.
I can imagine us together again.
I know it will happen - 
I know it is true;
Because I asked God if 
I can be with you.

--

Love me when I'm happy, 
and even when I'm sad,
Love me when I'm good, 
or when I'm oh so bad,
Love me when I'm pretty, 
or if my face is plain,
Love me when I'm feeling good, 
or when I'm feeling pain.

--

Love is when,
There are a million things
you wanna say to someone but
when they look you in eyes and 
hold you in arms nothing in life 
matters other than being with 
that person at the moment.

--

AN UNBEATABLE MSG:
"Who said water helps 
in putting off fire?"
If so,then,why dont tears 
heal the burn in one's heart...?

--

I Have Given Everything For Love
But It Is Still Not Enough
May Be Love Is A Never Ending Sacrifice ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment