Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Funny Happy Birthday Shayari

Funny Happy Birthday Shayari
Today is a day of celebration.
Why? Because, years ago on the same day,
GOD sent me my flesh and bone conscience.
Wishing my friendly inner voice a very happy birthday.

 --

Let the GOD decorate each GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN 
reaching u with wishes of Success,
Happiness and prosperity 4 U,
Wish you a super duper happy birthday
--

In my past life, God said a gem is going to be born on date,
I give u a boon that u get to be this beautiful gem’s friend…
couldnt ask for anything more but thank 
the god For giving me a friend like u…happy birthday

 --

Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you,
someone thinks about you, someone needs you;
but it feels much better when you know that
someone never ever forgets your birthday.”HAPPY BIRTHDAY”.

 --

Your birth day is the perfect day to say I care,
because you will remeber me when u certainly make it a big affair,
and when you do hold a party… I bet you will be the one
who would care to make ur special day a costly affair!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment