Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Women`s Day Wishes

Women`s Day Wishes
We are cute daughters,
we are sweet sisters,
we are lovely lovers,
we are darling wives,
we are adorable mothers,
we are source of strength,
we are WOMEN!
Happy Women’s Day 2014!!

--

Women’s Day Images soft one4. 
She is always ahead of
what she may…
All the best wishes for you
on this special Day.
Happy Women’s Day 2014!! 

--

Women is symbol of power,
God's finest & beautiful creation
without whom no creation is possible.
One who gives birth n nurtures.
Happy women's day

--

I love women.
They’re the best thing ever created.
If they want to be like men
and come down to our level, 
that’s fine.Mel Gibson
Happy Women's Day (8 March)

--

In Every Moment I Spend With You,
It Becomes Magic In My Life.
Thanks For Making Our House
The Loveliest Place
To Be In On Planet Earth.
Happy Women’s Day 2014!!

--

A very happy women's day!
Truly proud to be a woman who is a symbol of
GOD's Shakti, Love, Compassion, 
Dignity, Strength & so on....
the list of her qualities is endless.
So hats off to all women of the world! 

--

Talented, Ambitious, Vibrant, (angel)
your enthusiasm in all your endeavors
inspires me! (bow) On Woman's Day...
I wish success be with you always! (F)

--

I asked GOD 4 a Flower, He gave me a garden
I asked 4 a tree He gave me a forest
I asked 4 a river He gave me an ocean
I asked 4 an angel He gave me you!
Happy Women's Day!

--

This LIFE has no existence without
astrong ally in WOMAN in every stage
of lifestarting from Motherhood to
Wife, Sister &finally a Daughter.
Happy Women's Day !! 

--

The history of all times,
And of today especially,
Teaches that .. .
Women will be forgotten
If they forget to think 
about themselves.

Happy Women's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment