Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Love English SMS

Love English SMS
Question:
*
How much love in 
your heart for me?
*
*
Choose:..>>>
*
*
100% then call me.
50% then send message me.
25% then only ring.
0% no answer.
( if it happens it means 
that line is busy try later.

--

Sweetheart.....I miss ......
THe whisper of your voice...
The warmth of your touch& all 
the wonderful times that 
we shared together......!

--

Close ur eyes ....,
Relax ur body.... and 
stop breathing as long as 
U can...Now breath...
I miss u as much as u 
missed the air....!

--

Loveless life is a fruitless tree,
but, Friendshipless life is rootless 
tree... Tree can live without fruit 
but not without root!

--

Never Misunderstand the person 
who shows "ANGER" on u Bcoz..
Anger is the most easiest & childish 
way 2 xpress *DEEP LUV*

No comments:

Post a Comment