Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Holi Wishes

Holi Wishes
Let's make a bonfire of our 
negativty and bring a colour of 
positivty into our life.
Wishing you health, wealth & 
sheer happiness on this HOLI.!!

--

Oh dear, Holi is Here,
Pinch of Red n a pinch of green,
Joyful colors all are seen,
With love n with happiness..
Wishs of Holi all I mean !!

--

Celebrating the colours of 
our beautiful relationship, 
I wish you and your family all 
the bright hues of life.
Have a colourful Holi!

--

Moon is Full, Colours are Full, 
on this spoke Moonlight Cool, 
may ur Life be Beautiful, 
all Holy wishes on Holi get soon Full!

--

May this festival of 
colours of colours bring...
a smile to ur lips.
a twinkle in ur eyes,
and a cheer in ur voice.
Wishing u a joyous holi !!

--

Wish you colors of life Let there be... 
WHITE of LUV & PEACE GREEN of MONEY YELLOW 
of FAME RED of POWER and mix of 
all to remember good people. * happy holi wish *

--

Let the colours of holi stir vibrant 
hues of joys and blessings in ur life!! 
wishing you and your family a very happy holi

--

Be ready, you can not skip 
being coloured by me this time. 
Don't just lock your self up 
on the day and Holi hard. 
It comes once in a year 
and make the most of it. 
So please, play with me. 
I wish you my hearty best 
wishes for the festival.

--

Do you remember our first Holi? 
I can never forget that colorful 
day which brought so 
much love in my life. 
So be ready this time again. 
I wish you my hearty best wishes and 
love for the festival. Your Beloved

--

Now you get holi greetings from germany! 
Have you taken part in the festival or 
parts of it? What is going on in india 
and especially with you and your family? 
Let me know some news from you!! 
All the best wishes.

--

To Friends & Family Members, 
Even though I am far away from you, 
out of India, I can feel the colours 
of Holi celebrations. 
I wish you all a colourful Holi. 
I wish Holi Festival paint your life 
with colours of happiness. With love.

No comments:

Post a Comment