Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Promise Day English Message

Promise Day English Msg
Promise Day Sms For Friendship:
*. .*
( ._, )
*==*
Friendship Need No Promises,
No Demands, & No Expectations.
Just Sincerity & Trust!
Dear Missing U so..
Dream lofty dreams,
7 as u dream, so u shall become.
ur vision iz the promise of 
wht u shall one day be,
ur ideal iz the prophecy of 
wht u shall at last unveil.

--

Today is promise Day,
A beautiful wordings quote on promise day…
Nature is 4-ever arriving & 4-ever departing,
4-ever approaching,
4-ever vanishing,
bt in her vanishings
there seems 2-b-ever the waving of a hand,
in all her partings,,
a promise of meetings farther along the road.

--

I Promise, I’ll never Leave you.
A little voice of yours makes me feel alive
A little hug of yours makes me feel happy
A little care of yours makes me feel perfect
A little love of yours makes me feel Complete
& a little ignorance of yours kills me inside
I find my reason for living in those moments
Which I have spent in your care,with u
Now whatever pain I may get
I will never regret loving You

--

Promise To Always Love You
Promise You My Love
Promise You My Life
Promise To Always Trust You….
I must have been born under a lucky star,
to find a friend as nice as you are.
I will follow the rainbow to the end ,
if you promise to remain my friend !!!

--

I have a lot happiness,
Which I never thought that I would.
I like you a lot dear,
Which I never thought that I could.
Today I can promise you dear that,
I will give you all the happiness,
I have To give and I assure you that,
I will do everything for you till my last breath.
Happy Promise day

--

If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever 
If Your asking if I`ll Leave U the answer is Never 
If Your asking what I value the Answer is 
U if Your asking if I love U the answer is I do.

--

I met you it was just my luck.
I talked to you it was a chance for me.
Then we both became friends it was my destiny.
We both are good friends till now, its called faith.
And now we will be best friends forever.
Its a promise to you on this promise day

--

True love is the happiness for our present
And the promise is the happiness of tomorrow.
Today I accept that you are my future.
I promise you to keep you always happy.
Wish you a very happy promise day

--

On This Very Auspicious Day ,
I Give To You All My Truest Wishes
And Promise That I Will Remain Forever True.
Everything We Do Throughout Our Lives
Will Be An Everlasting Testament
To Our Devotion To Each Other.
Happy Promise Day

--

"Not the maker of plans and promises,
but rather the one who offers faithful 
service in small matters.
This is the person who is most likely
to achieve what is good and lasting."- 
Johann Wolfgang

No comments:

Post a Comment