Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Teddy Day Wishes SMS

To give pleasure to a single heart 
by a single act is better 
than a thousand heads 
bowing in prayer. 
Happy Teddy Bear Day!

--

My heart to you is given. 
Oh dear, do give yours to me, 
we’ll lock them up together 
and throw away the key.

--

Teddy Day SMS For Partner
To My Cutest Cuddly Wife
Who Is Certainly My Life
This Teddy Bear Is A Sign
That You Will Be Forever Mine.

--

If 10 people care 4 u, 
one of them is me, 
if 1 person cares 4 u 
that would be me again, 
if no 1 cares 4 u that means 
i m not in this world.
Happy Teddy day

--

‘Be Mine Teddy Bear Day
I Am Sending You This
Valentine Wish
With Hugs And Kisses ,Too ;
Cause There,IS A Place
Here In My Heart That,IS
Mad For Only You!!!’

--

Dear Care Bear
Are You Ready For A Hug
From This Cuddly Teddy, Ever So Snug?
UR Adorable
& Without U Life’d B Unbearable!
Beary Affectionately
So Pleeez Bear With Me.

--

Love Knows No Reason,
Love Knows No Lies.
Love Defies All Reasons,
Love Has No Eyes.
But Love Is Not Blind,
Love Sees But Doesn’t Mind.
Happy Teddy Day To All

--

On This Teddy Bear Day I Tell U
that I love you now until I die.
For I must love because I live
And life in me is what you give.
 Happy Teddy Day 

--

Your Memory is with me,
Wherever I go.
Today I want to tell you,
I miss you much than you know.
Happy Teddy Day…!!

--

Anyone who has looked 
a teddy bear in the face,
will recognize the friendly 
twinkle in his knowing look.
Happy Teddy day 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment